- ½ half teaspoon of Baby brand saffron (kesar)
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 1/2 cups fresh curds (dahi), made from full fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup milk
- 8 tsp powdered sugar
- 4 to 5 ice-cubes
Preparation Time: 2 mins.Makes 1.25 cups
- Heat a non-stick pan on a slow flame, add the saffron strands and dry roast for about 10 seconds.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk mix gently and keep aside for about 15 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients except the ice-cubes and blend in a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into 4 individual glasses and serve immediately.
Welcome to the rich, exotic, colorful and fragrant world of 100% pure & natural saffron - the kesar that the world adores....
Baby Saffron brings you the finest, hand-picked pure and genuine saffron. Since 6 generations we have been selling the best quality saffron to connoisseurs worldwide. We select the finest stigma, process each one by hand to remove the yellow style and then pack it in a humidity controlled environment. Hygienically packed, our saffron gives you a taste as well as aroma that is incomparable to any other..